We are happy to announce to our patients that we are providing this services to make it easier on scheduling, more comfortable for the patient and cost effective.
Our prenatal ultrasound sessions provide an unforgettable bonding experience between parents and their unborn baby. The real-life pictures provide a deeper emotional bond and improve the mother's personal well-being that, in turn, improves the health of the baby.
How To Prepare
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing.
- Most likely the test needs to be done with a full bladder.
- For transvaginal ultrasound or those in late pregnancy, a full bladder usually isn't necessary.
What To Expect
- The examination usually takes less than 30 minutes.
- The patient is usually positioned on an examination table and clear gel is applied to the abdomen.
- A transvaginal ultrasound may be performed to see the ovaries better, or to look more closely at the cervix or placenta in pregnancy.